Thursday, June 19, 2008

Teamwork

This photo is titled teamwork and concentration posted on Flickr by true2leo on June 10, 2008. I chose this image because it is cute and it shows kids helping each other in a situation where they might not all get immediate benefit but they are still working together. I don't mean this in a cynical way. However sometimes at work we must do things for the organisation where we may not see immediate benefit for ourselves or in our own work. I've had a bit of a day like that today and I thought this picture illustrated the point nicely. Some days at work I feel buzzy and great! Today I feel a bit like I'm pushing along, getting there slowly. With the help of others I will get there, with my help they will get there too.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great choice of photo - I agree that some days we are working for the 'greater good' that is a really useful perspective to have.

Mylee (PLS)